Friday 1 May 2015

Avon Brochure



In the Avon catalogue there are always perfume's being advertised because they have a selection of perfumes which are available to purchase through the catalogue. They have also released perfume "Avon Instinct" perfume which I have been photographing.

These are some photographs of the brochure pages which are advertising the perfumes:





























These photographs are from another catalogue from the Avon, this catalogue is in landscape orientation; however with this difference the photographs of the bottles stay the same. Looking through these advertisements made me realise that I am going to focus more on women's perfumes rather than shooting both men's and women's, I am doing this because I think as starting point I will be more inclined to understanding feminine perfumes and how they are advertised because I am more familiar with them.



















No comments:

Post a Comment