Friday 15 May 2015

Still life objects


https://www.flickr.com/photos/jmsetzler/sets/72157602189655463/

This link takes you to John Setzler's Flickr page where a collection of his work is being showcased in an online portfolio/ selling archive.

I like the close up details that can be seen in his work and I would like to work in macro as well as I think this will be effective in this project as many objects are small and have details small and visible close up.

I also like the way he has creatively captioned his work I do not this captioning would be suitable for the commercial style but nearly all adverts have accompanying text overlaid on the top of the image so it would be good for me to start and create my own "advertisements" by incorporating text with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment