Wednesday 7 May 2014

While Printing


While I was printing my work I noticed a few faults on the prints that have come from the negatives, in future I will need to be more careful when handling negatives as some of the marks are very noticeable.



This is on the first lifebuoy image that I have taken, talking to the technician he said it looked as though the negative had been touched with wet fingers and some emulsion had been rubbed off the negative.


This is on my portrait image and I think the finger shaped watermark has happened while I was changing the film in the light tight bag while out on location, this was only the second time I had loaded film. I did not notice this when I was looking at the contact sheet however when inspecting the print I noticed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment