Tuesday 5 May 2015

Little Dress (perfume research)
















These are all example photographs of the bottles in the collection, there are also different versions of some of the bottles as they have released different sizes and special editions. In some photographs the inside stem of the lid has been removed and in others it has been kept in, I am not sure if I want to remove it in my photograph of this bottle as people expect it to be there and visible and removing it could cause some confusion. In none of these photographs the bottle has been shaken so there is bubbles inside the bottle, I still prefer my own shots with the bubbles visible so I think I am going to continue shaking them. From the reflections on the lids the bottles appear to be lit with softboxes on the side, some bottles look to have two but others have one.




Little Pink Dress




These are some of the photographs of the Little Pink Dress bottle when being used in an advertisement. I like the idea of combining the bottle with props, but since this is a "Still Life" module I am not going to be including models, however flowers and other props can still connote femininity.


Little Red Dress




In this photograph the pattern in the background mimics the pattern from the front of the box, I might try combining this pattern with the bottle however I am not sure how I could create this.

No comments:

Post a Comment