Friday 8 November 2013

Deadline...


DEADLINE WEEK

Eeek! It's deadline week already (the project seems to have flown by) so all I need to do is now print my final chosen images and write my evaluation.

I have explored using filters and I think I have got used to them and how to work them but I am still a little unsure of things.


*Update*

DEADLINE DAY

My pints are all finished and are waiting in the portfolio box to be handed in, they have been protected and covered since they finished washing and drying in the darkroom as I had to reprint one because it got slightly damaged.

My evaluation is completed at 533 words long (I do feel like I was rambling a little though, it has been a while since I evaluated a project) 

All thats left is burning the JPEGS and TIFF's onto a CD disc.


No comments:

Post a Comment