Thursday 7 November 2013

Post Crit


So during the Crit, I received a comment about a shoot I can do in the future, so I went out and shot it (once it stopped raining and the floor was not a permanent puddle.) 

So I researched into artists who have photographs that have been taken from floor level and found Rui Palha

Just a bit of lighting

|

En passant...

*Update*

It turned out quite well, I got some interesting photographs of people as they didn't seem to notice me sat down on the floor in the corner. Well one woman noticed me and asked me to delete the photograph of her but with me shooting film I couldn't, so instead I have not enlarged the print even though my tutor had told me he liked that shot.

I think a couple of photographs from this roll might make it into my final selection as they are creative and unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment