Friday 8 November 2013

Last rolls of film


So I'm down to my two final rolls of film now and I have gone out and shot some more from eye level as I do not feel my previous ones were very successful. However I was more cautious about who's photograph I was taking because of being asked to delete a photograph before on my previous shoot.

These photographs are not as good as I feel they can be as they are not as creative as my other rolls, I do not think these rolls of film will make the final five selection as I have more creative and aesthetic photographs. 


While I was out shooting the final roll the shutter on the camera jammed and I only managed to expose 26 instead of getting the full 36. (I'm not happy about the camera breaking, but I'm glad its on my final roll)

Getting into Deadline Week

For my final five I am thinking of comparing the rural paths to the urban streets. I will have two rural paths and three urban street prints to show the differences. I hope that I have been successful in making prints that are not the stereotypical street photographs yet are still within the genre.

I am going to explore with using filters while printing as some of my prints do not have much contrast in them and I hope to increase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment