Wednesday 30 April 2014

Contact Sheet Review


Tuesday afternoon we showed our contact sheets to the group so that we could receive feedback and so that the tutor could see the work that we had done so far.

At first the review was not very helpful as I was wanting some feedback about the subject I had photographed however there was more technical information given about why the sides of my print had been developed more than the middle.

But I did get some comments about my subject and a possible direction to take the final five in.

After my tutorial with the tutor this morning I am planning to go and take a few more photographs that will help me create a sequence with my final five (if the weather clears up as I am wanting clear skies and contrast in the photographs.)


No comments:

Post a Comment