Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Next Four Photographs - Contact Sheet


So we got into the darkroom to make contact sheets of all the negatives and this is what my prints look like:





I am happy with how they came out as they are well exposed and they are all in focus. With the second image I wanted to play with the depth of field so I focused on the wall in the foreground and used a shallow depth of field to have the rocks in the background slightly out of focus.

The last two images are my personal favourites from this shoot as I feel I took more care in composing them compared to the first two. 

The sides of the prints have been developed slightly more than the rest, this is because of the clips that hold the negative in the developer means the developer chemical runs down over that section more than the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment