Wednesday 19 November 2014

30 Expressive Portraits

http://www.stockvault.net/blog/photography/30-expressive-portrait-photographs/


I think that the more the persons face fills the frame of the photograph the more detailed the expression becomes and the more eye catching it becomes because the person seems to become life size and as though they are they infront of you rather than in a photograph.

In my own photography I am going to look at doing close ups of people as more person less background seems appealing to me as sometimes backgrounds can be decieving about the person, sometimes the person would not choose to be in the location they have been photographed in. I also think that the closer in it is the more you can see about the person and the better the expression becomes because of the detail in their face.

No comments:

Post a Comment