Tuesday 18 February 2014

Hands - Post Crit



For the first part of the brief we had been asked to create a single image that held an engaging narrative within it that was due by Tuesday the 17th as we had to show them to the rest of the group in a Crit.

My chosen idea for this was to look at my family as we are very close together and all live in the North East. I wanted to show the connections


For my single image I have chosen :



This is two different generations of my family together, this image shows the age differences between both. The photograph also shows the close connection between the two people even without knowing who they are, in this photograph it is my mum with my cousin, we used to see my cousin on a weekly basis as we would collect him from his nursery down the road from my house, however now we rarely see each him so it is a joy when we spend time together as he is so lively and bubbly.

No comments:

Post a Comment