Tuesday 18 February 2014

Second Section


Now that the first part of the brief is over I am going to be creating a series of images that hold a narrative within them.

I thought about creating a series about the Urban legends and myths so I started looking for some online and found this website (Here) that list's some of the legends and tales from the North East.

During the crit the tutor said that many peoples prints were dark subjects and that maybe we should try to find happier subjects, but I have no clue of any 'happy narrative stories' that I could photograph other than family and I was wanting to challenge myself with a different subject as I have photographed them for the first section.

The start of a new project is always the worst, as it takes me a while to find my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment