Tuesday 25 February 2014

Retouching


These are the retouched versions of the shoots I have done so far. Personally I prefer the black and white images as it generates a darker atmosphere which is what I want to create.





This is the final image (shown above) I have chosen to be my " Single Image Narrative " for the first section of the brief, I think the black and white version creates a memory like atmosphere which works with this photograph as it is the connection between two people, the lack of faces allows the viewer to remember a person that they know.
During the crit I was told that the colour version of this image would have been better to show the memory as it creates a mood that is too sad. I was also told that I should reshoot this image as the composition is not the best as I have cropped the top of the fingers off.




These images are from the test shoot that I have done for my second section. I like the idea behind the images however I feel these images could be better and I am planning a reshoot to expand my idea.















































No comments:

Post a Comment