Monday 10 March 2014

Home Studio Shoot - evaluation



So I took a studio flash light home over the weekend so I could try studio style lighting in a natural setting (taking a three year old on a long train journey and photographing him in the studio seemed like a bad idea at the time - so why not take the studio home with me!)


However trying to ask him to pose for me was difficult as he was more interested in playing than being photographed (I expected nothing else) so I continued photographing him while he was playing and decided I liked those ones better than what I had intended to do.

So I am going to change my idea and photograph children while they are playing and not focusing on me, I prefer photographs like this as they look more natural and the child is relaxed.



No comments:

Post a Comment