Thursday 6 March 2014

So ... Model Release Forms ?



After talking with my tutor about my idea he suggested I go into a local nursery and photograph the children against a plain wall.

I am thinking about going with this idea however I do not know how to create Model Release forms or to create a form so that the nursery can see my idea and give me permission to photograph inside.

I looked at the book "AOP Beyond the Lens" as in the back they have examples of model release forms for both adults and minors. I feel the language they have used to too technical and many of the parents would not understand the form so they would not give me permission. This means I am going to be creating my own form, only I have no idea how to do this.

Examples from AOP :

Standard Release Form

Adult Release Form (short)

Adult Release Form (long)

Minor Release Form (short)

Minor Release Form (long)

No comments:

Post a Comment