Friday 21 March 2014

Setting up and Using the Camera


So after we were given an introduction to the camera and shown how to use it we were asked to set the camera up ourselves, at first this was quite difficult because I could not remember which levers controlled which thing but while using the camera for the first time I slowly started to understand it.

Setting the camera up is what takes the most time in the process of taking the photograph as there are many steps between taking the camera out of the camera bag and sliding the dark slide into the camera. I have found a video which explains this in more detail than I know about:




This video shows setting up a monorail camera however that type of camera is not the one I was setting up in the introduction. The field camera that I was using is lighter and smaller and will be easier for me to use throughout the project so hopefully I will be able to use this camera as there is only two in the store that needs to be shared between everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment