Friday 3 October 2014

Editorial Photography


So it's the start of my second year in university and the first project is Editorial I am looking forward to this project as I want to get into the studio again as I have not been able to over the summer.




Definition of Editorial according to:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/editorial


" Editorial Photography is simply said to be a photograph that supports the printed word. That may be either news or advertising. " Adrianp780 Here

When I think of Editorial photography many high fashion obviously constructed images come to mind, I want to break away from this and follow a more still life route as images that appear in magazines and newspapers can also be still life.

Editorial is about creating images that compliment a story, I am going to have to choose my own story and that is what I am struggling with.

I am going to try to show how technology is becoming such as integrated part of daily life and how every day life is being changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment