Monday 20 October 2014

Look Down ('Look Up' Parody)





In this video the guy is saying that the times are changing and our social interactions are changing, not everything has to be found locally, being online is broadening our horizons and letting us contact people we would not normally have access to. Things are being made more easily available with the invention of apps and new technologies, we do not have to stick to what we know but can spread out and find people in other areas.

This video makes me think more about technology than the original because now I have watched both I am comparing their opinions and drawing from my own life experiences with people online and I feel that we should exclude ourselves from social media however we should not become dependant on it to the point we do not have a life outside virtual reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment