Saturday 11 October 2014

Shoot One



So for shoot one I wanted to show how technology is so integrated with our lives that we don't even notice it anymore, so for this shoot I am setting up a breakfast style scene and showing how technology is incorporated into everyday daily tasks.

I have used keyboard keys as the food as a subtle way of showing technology, rather than taking it literal and showing the person eating a mobile phone or a laptop. I have not wanted to be literal because we are so reliant on technology that we don't notice when we are using it anymore. I think that being subtle will make the viewer think about when they are eating and make them realise that most people use more technology than they realise.

Here is some of the outcome I got :







No comments:

Post a Comment