Thursday 9 October 2014

Leslie Grow - food photography



http://lesliegrowphotography.com/hot-cereal-breakfast-3/

In these images shown on the link above there is different camera angles being used to give the viewer a different perspective on the food that you would normally see, I think changing the angle draws the viewer in as well as using a shallow depth of field to focus on the oats and the spoon.

I want to play with similar angles so that my photograph looks more artistic than a document of "this is my breakfast" type photograph that are posted to social media sites.






http://lesliegrowphotography.com/egg-avocado-toast/


These close ups are highly styled photographs designed to make the viewer desire the product, there is lots of detailing in the objects and this draws the viewer in as the food items do not look plain and boring but glamorized and desirable.

I want to take photographs of the details such as the keys in the bowl and on the spoon and these are going to be useful in framing and detailing my shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment