Thursday 12 February 2015

Dont Daydream .. Too Much


This lecture was about ways to expand our creative horizons, I think this lecture was useful to me because in many projects I have struggled to come up with an idea instantly like many other people can do.

Don't Daydream .. Too Much
- it's good to daydream and think about things, but dont spend all your time doing this, you need to get out and create those daydream ideas

Observe ... EVERYTHING
- people on public transport, trees, the way light falls, food

Work The Hours
- when am I most productive?

Solitude Time
- Thinking and refreshing time purely for me

Problems into Positives

Gain New Experiences
- small as a new route to work or travelling to a new country

Fail Up
- learn from mistakes, make yourself better from it, redo it

Ask The Big Questions

People Watch

Take Risks
- being a student I have the possibility to take risks and explore things without worries

Funding
- Crowdfunding, Kickstarter

Follow my Passions

Get Outa My Head


No comments:

Post a Comment