Wednesday 4 February 2015

Sweets - Thinking Ahead

photographs from the link below


http://solent.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Sweets-in-water-droplets-by-Patrick-Lindsay/G0000IkRO1fYM6ug/I00005_blATihkt0

http://www.kalory.co.uk/2013/06/packshot-photography-in-studio-for-sweets-in-the-city-making-of/

For the second half of this brief we must create a series of photographs that relate to each other, one possible route for this is sweets as there are so many different sweets available and ways that they could be shot. I also think that the colours and the details will be great to work with and I could get some excellent portfolio photographs.

I started thinking about what I could use while I was on the bus and came up with a list of props and a list of possible sweets.



Possible Props:

buttons
cellophane
string
jewels 
cupcake wrappers
doilies
ribbon / bows
coloured backgrounds
fishing wire (tie up the sweets so they are hanging)


Sweets

haribo
millions
gummy bears
skittles
jelly babies
smarties
lollipops
gobstoppers
fruit pastilles
strawberry laces
fizzy laces


No comments:

Post a Comment