Wednesday 9 October 2013

Get the bus not blisters



Yesterday I loaded another film into my camera and I set off on my journey home from university, I have a two hour bus journey home so I thought it would be good to photograph people as they went past the window. Only problem was there was barely any people walking on the side that I was sat on, they were all on the other side but I couldn't switch seats as the bus was full.

When I got back into the bus station I thought it would be better to walk home instead of getting the second bus home as it would give me a greater chance of finding people to photograph (which it did) but I had forgotten how far away from the bus station I actually live so now I have a nice big blister on the bottom of my foot ( I really hope its worth it.)

I'm not walking home again, I'll stick to my bus.


I'm going to develop both the superman in the park roll of film and this latest film today so I'm really hoping that they work out and everything goes well.


*Update*

Both rolls of films came out well developed however some negatives were slightly over exposed (which isn't bad for not having a light meter)


No comments:

Post a Comment