Thursday 3 October 2013

My own camera

So this weekend my very own film camera should be delivered (as you can tell I'm very excited) and I will be ordering a dev tank set so I can get my films developed easier without having to share equipment with the other students (which also reminds me I need to get a locker).

Anyway the point of this post was to update everybody on the roll of film I developed yesterday, I was pleasantly surprised that my negatives turned out great, apart from a few water marks which was due to me not using enough wetting agent while washing them and can be easily fixed.

We also got shown around the darkroom and shown the basics of using the enlarger, which was a great recap as its been a while since I've been in a darkroom but all the information came back to me and I was off making my contact sheet. Which means today after I buy some paper I can start enlarging some negatives then I'll upload them and show you all.


* Update *

I got home today and my camera was waiting for me a day early so I'm looking forward to this weekend. 
I also bought the paper I needed so tomorrow I shall be going into the dark room.

No comments:

Post a Comment