Thursday 9 January 2014

College Portraits


I have worked in the studio before and I have photographs of work I have already done, some of my ideas from this project came from looking back at previous works such as using the fan on the models hair.

Perfume Advertising



These photographs were taken as both a favour for the models and to create an advert for a perfume that would be worn by a woman going on a romantic evening date.
I took them using two softbox's on the background and a tungsten light on the models.

Fashion collaboration 




One project in college was to collaborate with another course in the college and to create advertisements for the course that could be used in posters, brochures or online.
The course my group got was the Fashion course (we were pleased, everybody wanted that course) so we helped them out as they needed photographs creating for their portfolios, we knew they would wanting their best pieces of work photographing and this would help us with our project.
This was taken with a black background and one softbox in a high slight side light.


Final Major Project




These photographs were taken for my FMP, I was focusing on different stereotypes people assume that teenagers are. I was looking at the typical fashions within the groups and the accessories that they wear.
These were taken with a softbox on the side of the model pointing towards the model and the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment