Wednesday 8 January 2014

First Winter Shoot



So for my " theme " I decided to go with the winter fashion portraits as I would have access to more models and I did not have access to coloured gels (I am still wanting some so I may experiment at home with homemade light covers in the future.)

I made the background white by using two soft-box's, I decided on using a white background so that it represents snow.

Then I lit the model with a soft box in a high slight side light, this is my first shoot :




I used the star rating to organise which photo's I thought were successful or not and realised only one model had any stars. 

The image that has five stars is a possible final image, in this preview the image has been slightly edited as I decided on using this image as a final.

No comments:

Post a Comment