Wednesday 8 January 2014

Second and Third Shoot


For my second shoot I have used the same style as the previous shoot however instead of using a soft box I have used a beauty dish.


I used a model that I have never met before and I think that this is shown through the work that I have taken, however he was a good model to use as I like the fur around his hood.





I took some photographs of my model in her hat and coat (she didn't mind being dressed wintry as the studio room is quite cold usually.)
I was thinking about creating a windswept look as winter is typically cold, rainy and windy, in order to do this I have used a fan placed underneath the camera so it is directly centre to the model, as she has quite light hair there was not a lot of difficulty getting her hair to look flyaway.




No comments:

Post a Comment